Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Third Interview Winner

Interview Third Result:
For the third interview, I was trying to find the best interview and my winner would be Hequi Liu. I think we can see all the hard effort he has done to put that work into his blog. He has all the needed parameters and sufficient data in his work. He has transcribed the interview and has all the categories needed in a country report.  Looking at the report he presented I chose him as the best interview report. He has presented the blog in a very beautiful and ordered manner. The preparations and the descriptions he described include all the points that are required by a report. His interview is comprehensive and very informative in his country report. He also mentions the reference at the bottom of the report. Talking about the transcribing the interview, according to me he conducted the interview really well. I was very much impressed the way he presented the whole culture, traditions and about the country Ethiopia.  He has all the core questions that he had to put through the interview. The way he has transcribed the interview shows that he conducted the interview in a very comfortable environment. Moreover, his document is well prepared which shows that he really put effort in his work. Finally, I think as a whole the interview was perfect and gave all the information that we wanted in the interview report and his efforts in his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment