Thursday, November 18, 2010

The winner of Second Interview

                       The winner of my second interview is Rashmi Pun.  I really liked her interview the best than the other interview because she has all the parameters and elements needed in her interview. Firstly, in the interview she describes the preparation of her interview following with the description of how the interview was conducted and how easy it was for her to conduct the interview.  She presents the facts and describes about the country Srilanka in a very meaningful way. I can actually see from the writing how Srilanka would look like. She explains the culture and different information about Srilanka in her country Report. Her interview is comprehensive and informative too in her country report. She also mentions the reference at the bottom of her report. Talking about the transcribing the interview she took with her interviewee Ajida Bikram Surya, according to me she conducted the interview really well. She has all the core questions that she had to put through the interview. The way she has transcribed the interview shows that she conducted her interview in a very comfortable environment. I think it was easier for her as she described that this interviewee was her friend since she joined Saint Cloud State University. Moreover, her document is well prepared which shows that she really put effort in her work. I think some of the places in her interview had a quite few mistakes but overall the interview was really good. The part I liked about her interview is that while I read her first interview, it gave me the impression that she didn’t put much effort but the second interview looks much well organized and informed to the audience. I think as a whole the interview was perfect and gave all the information that we wanted in the interview report and her efforts in her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment